Krytac Kriss Vector AEG

Zereck

I have only found one article about it on Hyperdouraku, it was presented at Shot Show.

What I could understand from google translate is:

- the replica is based on the Gen 2. real one.

- it has a mosfet which allows 2 round burst besides semi and full-auto. No auto-stop function tough.

- battery placement is in the grip. RPS is 24 on 11.1v LiPo.

- the longer type magazine holds 120 rounds.

- weight is slightly less than the GBB one.

- release date is expected at the end of the year.

- price unknown.

Pictures in the link.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's some videos it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otMs47taGTg 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcZDyrzTIOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0uPSERmJCs

Good thing that it use V2 parts, such as piston, gear and cylinder. I wonder if they are gonna to the same thing as ASG Scorpion Evo 3 with the last-round-stop? It would be nice addition for the gun and compete against Evo 3. Though I think the AEG Vector will still sell fine without last-round-stop. 

Have you considered reducing the fps so you could use it?

I was going to say the same, surely after the cost of buying a Kriss and 5 extra mags surely it's not too hard to buy a power down valve of some sort, I make ones that fit now and you had the Dangerwerx ones quite readily available when the KWA Kriss was still in production, I'm sure there are other options like a NAPS around too.

Crazy man!! I started using mine and never really used anything else. 2rd burst is hard to beat!

on my phone, my spelling will suck

my field is semi only :(  

if they show it is a "standard" v2 gearbox that is just uniquely done (as guy in a video saw, said it uses some v2 gears, piston, etc; but wouldnt say more b/c patent wasnt fully through) .... suprecore piston and high speed gears, and 11.1 lipo ftw

You really don't want to use your Vector that much huh?

I do, but isn't "feasible" with my field

So are mine but they allow 2rd burst!

on my phone, my spelling will suck

I've asked, th en are strict semi only. Anything else gets you kicked from session, and repeat = ban

Let's hope for good info and release date for this

I do, but isn't "feasible" with my field

I've asked, th en are strict semi only. Anything else gets you kicked from session, and repeat = ban

Let's hope for good info and release date for this

What I find hilarious is good aegs will have a faster semi trigger response than a silly 2rb.

Aeg can fire 3 faster than a gas 2-3 rb. And the following shot will have reduced fps/js to boot.

Maybe keep this about the release and not which is :- aeg or gbb. I'm guilty of buyers remorse more than anyone (looking at you FNX), but this is something that was promised, a while ago, and it's nice to see a release date.

Though the pessimist in me says 2017 release. As end of year always seems to end up being after Chinese new year (as in not this year but the next).

Selling a GBB and go to AEG...

Isn't that like going back in time?

Eighter way tried the beast but the darn thing is just to heavy and not very ergonomic to go about with

I wouldn't consider selling the GBB and going to AEG is going back in time. Many of the GBB rifle/smg today are just large pistol gas engines, which includes this KWA Vector... So while the bolt travel is quite innovative even to airsoft, the gbb engine is not at at all. 

To me, GBB and AEG are quite in separate categories. Both have their innovation/updates to the category, year after year. 

Personally, I like using gbb pistol in cqb any day, over an aeg. But outside of cqb... I'll take an AEG. 

my field is semi only :(

if they show it is a "standard" v2 gearbox that is just uniquely done (as guy in a video saw, said it uses some v2 gears, piston, etc; but wouldnt say more b/c patent wasnt fully through) .... suprecore piston and high speed gears, and 11.1 lipo ftw

I might as well throw in some more detail.  

Battery is stored in the grip. I was using Tenergy 11.1v 1000mAh 15c Lipo.   

The gun shooting at 350 FPS on the dot.  24rps with 11.1v.  20RPS with 7.4v    Hyperdouraku made a mistake reporting the real vector shooting at 2400 rpm.   It should be 1200 rpm.  Which is what the 7.4v lipo will produce.  1200 rpm / 60 sec = 20 rps.

The prototype mag holds 120 rounds mid cap.

The gearbox is indeed using standard V2 parts.   Piston, gear, cylinder are all standard size.  Many have already suggest it can use DSG.  We haven't try that yet but we would like to drop it in and see what happen.  It's not AEP gearbox.

There are several patents pending on this project so we can't discuss the internal until it's near final release.

As for the sound, yep it does sound terrible. But please bare in mind this is a 1st working prototype.  It's far from a finish product.  And in fact I have been beating the "loving jesus" out of it the entire day at MGV I probably dry fired about 3000 rounds already. 

Release date is toward end of the year.  That's what we are targeting. 

No price info yet.

And yes... the guy in the video is me.   

Let me know if you have more question.

Archived