Krytac Kriss Vector AEG

Zereck

This is Airsoft, the actual mag size is near about the same size, they could of sold more mags/guns if they could be compatible.

Also there are companies that make "adapters" for "m4" mags in aks(with the right barrel).

So many "ar" guns that dont use stanag mags use stanag mags in Airsoft.

Ak 47 mags don't fit ak 74 vise versa.

See where I and the majority are going with this?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why bother having different mags at all then? Have glock mags fit 1911's, or even the fn 5-7, or the hk usp9. I mean that would save us a lot of money wouldn't it. Have glock mags fit everything, just let the shell of the rif look different. Same mags for all, just different shells. Life would be so sweet.

Think I'll play a bit of Smashing Pumpkins as I think of this one mag for all gbb pistols.

The horror.

The horror.

The horror.

And if they don't do all this, which I think we expect from a high end AEG, then really what's the point?

Certainly, there are other high end AEG's that might not have some of this functions, but still high end nonetheless, I'm not denying it. But I did say it's for EVO3, not the entire AEG's in the market.

This is Airsoft, the actual mag size is near about the same size, they could of sold more mags/guns if they could be compatible.

KWA Kriss Vectors are entirely sold out apart from the odd bit of dusty warehouse stock that may appear now and then, they seem to have sold as many of them as they could produce before they were discontinued so I don't think the specific mags harmed the sales.

KWA Kriss Vector magazines are very hard to come by, so I'd say they've sold as many magazines as they could produce even though they were specific.

I don't really buy the argument that they'll sell more magazines if they make them compatible with existing ones, granted a 9mm version of the Kriss Vector that took an existing magazine would be nice for those who already have them but there is little incentive for a manufacturer to do so unless they are cloning an existing gun too, if people already have a pile of compatible magazines they're definately not going to buy as many for a new gun and I would imagine that predicted spare magazine sales are expected to make up some of the return on investment on a new gun and make the MRSP of new guns slightly cheaper.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Couldn't they have posted a final image with that date? Just realised something, maybe the date is for an announcement rather than a physical release. . .

Dun

Dun

Ddddduuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrhhhhhnnnn.

(Drum roll please).

Those sons of *******.

Edit:_ wwwhhhhooooppppsssseeeyyy. The name for multiple female dogs got through.

• 1 month later...

Some news regarding the Krytac Kriss Vector AEG from Show Show 2017

External functions:

• Full size 1:1 scale Vector GEN II receiver
  • New GEN II Reinforced Folding Stock
  • New DEFIANCE Flip Up Iron Sights
  • Ambidextrous Fire Selector and Safety
  • Vector GEN II Pivoting Trigger
  • MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Top and Bottom Rails
  • 120rd MID Cap magazine

Internal functions

• A unique gearbox with standard V2 Components
  • Electronic Trigger with FET system
  • Spring Tension Release
  • Rotary Hop-up
  • 6.05mm diameter 155mm inner barrel
  • M120 spring, Average 350 FPS
  • True Quick Change Spring system
  • 30K short type Hi-Torque Motor

And the MSRP gonna be 449USD and the first editions will be released in US first, then subsequent months they will release it worldwide.

Sounds really good, but it's weird an m120 only delivers 350 GPS. Waiting for it to be released in Europe =D

Not really. With such a short barrel even with a full cylinder you will need a much stronger spring to get 400 FPS or higher.

Archived