New to the forum

Atlas87

Hello ArniesAirsoft members,

I've been lurking a while and reading/soaking up volumes of information. I thought it would be bad form to just jump into a thread and start asking questions, so here's an introduction!

I'm new to Airsoft, and only found out about it by accident after watching a training video with an American colleague. I'm a civilian, but work abroad with various nation's military personnel (I'm doing nothing exciting or worthy of story telling). Unfortunately I don't get a lot of time at home, but that gives me plenty of time to browse t'interweb and (when it is quick enough) watch videos on Airsoft.

I'm from near Birmingham (but without the accent) and I'm awaiting my UKARA membership before making my first purchases. Obviously I'm quite excited, and fairly certain I've been bitten by the bug, but having the chance to get more stuck in is being severely hampered by work.

Anyway, thank you in advance for the wealth of knowledge on here. I'm sure I'll be asking questions if I can't find the answers here or on Google!

Atlas

Archived