Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gigueand

Swift clip / QASM compatible chest rigs?

Hi guys,

Aside from the Haley Strategic and Mayflower R&C chest rigs, what other chest rigs are swift clip compatible?

The D3CR and the UW Gen IV are pretty expensive for what they are and I'm looking for a cheaper option. Any suggestions. Replica gear is an option.

Cheers!

True, but the Airlite isn't a standalone chest rig. It's meant to be mounted to something for use.

I'd like a rig that can used on its own as well as mounted when necessary.

UR-Tac 'Easy' rig is g2g I believe.

Reality however, compatibility with any rig is only so very small mods away.  Long as you've got 1" buckles (correct male/female selection for your setup) in place, you're sorted.  You can pick up the buckles for peanuts then just a couple of very small strips of 1" webbing and a solid sewing machine.  You can then fit them in to any chest rig straps regardless of the width of the originals.

I read the first post a little to fast and thaught that it was the plate carrier you wanted. :)

I have both the Haley D3 and the UR-OPS easy chest rig and they are both swift-clip compatible!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.