Airsoft range bag: What do you bring?

Beeingmyself

I have a fieldline alpha ops backpack that holds everything.

I'm looking got the same thing in another color but stronger.

It holds my gear, pc, helmet etc.

I just use a small allen key set, batteries, super tiny multitool.

I have a condor ipouch that holds it all, with a small nebo flashlight so I can see things because the eyes are not so good.

Only time I fog up is if I'm breathing wrong, in through the mouth out the nose but that's the wrong way but I never fog.

I keep ammo, loaders, spare whatever in the backpack and put it on.

I keep everything I take with me on me, I leave nothing anywhere. Gas in the bag if there is space, if not I play recon and conserve what I have.

My bag contains:

PC

Helmet

Gloves +extras

Metal lower mask + extra

Strap and extra lenses for goggles

Shemag for neck protection

Pistol holster to be mounted if needed

Dump pouch + an extra to keep all the small parts from going aound inside the bag

Water and maybee sodas

Meal depending on how long I expect to be there

A bag of candy and and energizerdrink which I replace every 6 month if not used

Extra batteries for all battery consuming devices

The gas bottle in use + an extra - 2 if only running gas gun that day

Laser bore sight

Cylinders if running PTW

Small kit of tools just the necessary nothing extra

Silicone oil for GBBs and GBBR use if needed

A towel

Cleaning kit for glasses and goggles

Duck tape

It does around 40fps. Hurts enough to get peoples attention in the safe zone (especially when targeting nipples or beer bellies) but not enough for them to actually retaliate with violence.

I'm so glad we live (and skirmish) thousands of miles away. That is a lack of self-awareness verging on the autistic, ffs man.

Replace 40fps Gindan with nerf gun in the sentence, it's probably not that different, also if the Philippines is anything like Hong Kong skirmish-wise, where games are usually smaller and you tend to play with people you already know, so it's not like shooting strangers in the safe zone on a random Sunday skirmish at the Mall in the UK or something.  

X2 Coleman Propane

X2 adapters

Various BB weights

X3 Speed loaders

Baseball cap

Googles + mask

Radio + spare

Headset + spare

Spare torch/optics batteries

Drop leg

Rig

Spare sling

Allen Keys

Silicone spray

Knee pad

Ubacs

Spare tshirt + jumper

Coolbox with lunch, snacks and drinks + lots of water

Cleaning rod

Bin bags

Cable ties

Knife

May bring some spares if I have a new gun, but if one breaks ill just swap to another.

Think thats it...

on my phone, my spelling will suck

Replace 40fps Gindan with nerf gun in the sentence

A Nerf gun might actually have more energy to be honest. But yes, while I do and well understand the dangers of such behavior, I only *rickroll* around at the end of the day when only the site regulars (I don't shoot strangers obviously, not even in their presence) are left hanging around for a while to wind down. Simply put, it's classic stupid fun among close friends.

Edit:

Heh, turns out Nerf guns do have more energy. They're legaly capped to 0.5J right out the factory but in reality they don't do more than 0.2J. Gindan's like 0.015J, basically less than a tenth of a Nerf. But still gotta hand it to TM and their magical hop up.

Archived