HPA RPG-7

renegadecow

As far as I see it t is a complete marvel for 30$, and would fit inside mine so pack it and sell it!!, this time you will have no issues with "gun shape" and all the like as on previous occasions and you would get plenty of players happy with your skills (again).

If some people pay hundred for a gas sister for AEG bodies why not pay that for a "mortar/launcher.... inner sister that is RC proved?

I think I'd rather teach you. Not that I have much of a choice, neck deep right now in Stat Wars riot batons, but that's a different story.

To start off you need:

1x 12V 1/2" normally closed solenoid valve ($4 on eBay)

1x 12v lithium ion rechargeable battery ($10 on eBay)

1x Schrader valve

1x 1/2" PVC pipe

1x 1/2" PVC end cap

2x 1/2" PVC threaded adapter

1x PVC solvent cement

Finally got to test it in the field and it's pretty impressive, maybe switch to a 1" pipe for the tank just to give it a little more oompf. As it is, a payload of about 150 bbs (mostly recycled .25g) does 200fps at a max 100psi. Range is limited obviously, but flat aiming is good to 20m and lobbed can reach up to 40m, 50m at a severe angle. At 20m the spread is already the size of two doors but could largely be influenced by the mixed recycled ammo. While working on the externals, I'm thinking of making a few compact (tank folded over beside barrel) econo version using a ball valve instead and leave them scattered around the site to be used if picked up and possibly have them as part of a scenario.

I'm thinking of making a few compact (tank folded over beside barrel) econo version using a ball valve instead and leave them scattered around the site to be used if picked up and possibly have them as part of a scenario.

if the 30$ is the "deluxe" version then....tutorial!!!!

Just if you are able after finishing the SW batons  :rolleyes:

I think I'd rather teach you.

You've lost me already :/ .

If you can find the time to write a full tutorial, that would help. I've had a CO2 paintball tank and palmers regulator for so long and I've never actually used it, time to change that.

I'll make a tutorial when I assemble the 2nd solenoid driven launcher. But for now, I had to swing by the hardware for paint so I thought I may as well get some fittings for the down and dirty version. This one doesn't even reach $10 in cost!

IMG_20160310_223008.jpg

Threw in my P90 to scale, it's got a 20" barrel and the tank (now fattened to 1") is folded over to save space. Still figuring out how to hold it, but right now the best I've come up with is firing it like a knee mortar.

They open and close nearly instantaneously so in a way you can just control it with your trigger finger. But for something like full auto you're gonna need more complex circuitry.

I'm thinking of a single shot weapon, possibly another RPG7 but more likely a smaller launcher(40mm) or perhaps a breach break shotgun(12bore) dependant on how the thing ends up looking (if I ever build it, that is)

You're over thinking it! The above wasteland shotgun was literally made between breakfast and lunch plus 30 minutes of assembling the plumbing bits a couple days prior. Unless you're really after making a replica of something, the fun part with these is letting your imagination run wild.

Archived