WTS: Custom made pouches, jackets, soft shell pants, RRV, Eagle pouches, etc

colwombat

WTS: Custom made pouches, jackets, soft shell pants, RRV, Eagle pouches, etc

Trades (also willing to buy): Madbull DD 12" black RIS, low profile gas block, Clone SRS, PTS LR120 Pmags (308 mags). You ship first in the event of a trade, plenty of vouches.

Item location: Gresham, OR 

Shipping: NOT included in prices. All items will ship USPS first class/priority with tracking. 

Payments: Paypal or cash for FTF deals 

Check the album for more pictures!

G&P M16 pictured available. Please contact me.

Evike 9.6 stick and crane batteries. Work great, wired to Tamyia. $5 each

3-9x illuminated scope. Goes red or green. Works great, includes scope rings and 5 spare batteries. $20

Random OD tool bag. Used it as a range bag for years. Got more pockets than you can shake a potato at. Can easily fit anything you'd need for a day of shooting (ear pro, eye pro, ammo, mags, tools, stapler, etc). $10

All Lobo Limited Customs (LLC) items are brand new, made by me with US materials.

LLC BB bag, Desert Digital. Can easily fit 7000 BBs. Great way to carry BBs into the field and not worry about a plastic bag splitting, or having a bottle take up space. $15 each (3 available)

LLC Baofang UV-5RA radio pouch, Ranger Green. Uses included MALICE clips to attach to any MOLLE area. Designed for "F" style plugs (wire goes straight up) and extended batteries. Antenna cut out works with any size antenna. $15 each

LLC Garmin Foretrex 401 GPS pouch, Desert Digital.  Will fit your wrist or on Crane stocks. Fits 201's (haven't tested 101 or 301s). Roomy enough to store a spare set of AAA batteries at the end of the pocket. $25 each

LLC triple 5.56 insert, Desert Digital. Will fit 6094A/B carriers in the kangaroo pocket. May fit other PCs with a kangaroo pocket 9.5" long. $25

LLC Map organizer. Buddy had me make one of these for him, so I made another to see if anyone would be interested in one as well. It's a map organizer designed to attach to the "pile"-like fabric on the roof of your vehicle's interior. The pocket is hook backed, and can be attached to any other pile surface (or use sticky backed, pile velcro to attach it elsewhere).Has 2 map pockets, and can easily hold 8.5x11" sheets of paper. Flap over the front can be removed (attaches to the front and back with velcro). Has pile covered webbing, with elastic webbing between MOLLE channels. Standard MOLLE spacing, with the elastic stitched every 3", expect for the first part which is stitched in line with the MOLLE (for holding smaller items such as pens and whatnot).Ranger green in color. Pictured accessories not included, only for reference. $30

Brand new Eagle pouches. All prices are for each pouch. All doubles hold 2 M4 mags, or 1 AK mag.

MC Double double $20 

MC Single double $15 

Khaki Single double $15 

Khaki Single shingle $10 

Ranger Green Double shingle $15 

Coyote Brown Double shingle $15 

Khaki Double shingle $15 

Khaki Double double $20 

Khaki Double double closed top $17 

Khaki Triple double $25 (not pictured)

Khaki Stacked shingle, holds 2 $15 

Khaki Triple shingle $20 

SR-25 double. Holds SCAR-H mags as well $16

RRV w/ admin, ACU. Replaced the back strap with standard 1.5" Nexus buckles as the ones used were a different style that wouldn't interface with normal Eagle back panels. Includes the H harness adapter, but no other accessories. Brand new. $60

Eagle protective canteen insert, RG. Great shape, fits in the Eagle Canteen pouch to protect NVGs or other small electronics $5

Allied Industries war belt suspenders, khaki. Great shape $5

Soft shell pants (China made), tan. Very light use. Sized L, but in China sizes, so closer to 30-32 US. I wear a 34-36 and the waist is too tight for me. Fleece lined and very warm. $30

Wild Things Tactical soft shell jacket, MC. Light use. Size large. Has a stowable hood that zips into the collar. Not  fleece lined like the newer version. $120

Condor Phantom jacket, tan/ coyote. I bought this jacket 6 years ago fully expecting it to wear out after a year, but here it is now. Has a couple stains on the front as noted in the pictures. Cuff velcro and straps have been removed. No holes or rips though, good overall condition. All zippers work great. $30

Archived