Maruzhin Type 100 SMG GBB

calbur20

Interesting that someone is finally doing one of the side loading tube guns.

Though, does it actually say that is a GBB anywhere? It says blowback sure, but it could be electric blowback. Anyone have any idea what the non English text says?

Nonex I think you hit the nail on the head! Its probably just a screw up. Anyway always nice to see new replicas other than the CAW one, maybe they will release the foolishly long bi-pod as an accessory :)  

Can't see how you'd get anything other than a fake bolt plate moving if it was electric blowback.  Open bolt tube SMG seems silly to not do in GBB given the non-existent complexity of the trigger group and receiver (long as they've figured the mag out).

Be rather funny if these were available before the Thompson GBBs.

So that's 2 fakes in what, 2 weeks?

What the ######? Where are people digging up these old fake images that they think they're real?

Also, Maybe threads on fake releases should be moved out of the news section, or at least renamed to indicate its not real news to anyone who might not know.

• 2 weeks later...

There was a very nice modelgun made by Tanaka & also by CAW of the Nambu type-100 smg.

Probably a conversion of one of those would have been possible. I guess also all the drawings and manufacturing frames still exist, which would reduce the manufacture of a gbb. However I don't think it is anything Tanaka would rerelease any time soon. It is mainly for the Japanese collectors market.

Archived