John Wick 2, he seems ready..

blobface

Threw up in my eyes, and had diarrhea out of my ears, after looking at that picture above. Uurrrrrggghh

Buy, yeah, Keanu is hot. Yum yum. In a manly non-sexual way. Unless, he wanted too, I mean it would be rude to turn down one half of Bill & Ted. . .

I can't stand keanu anymore.

The "short dots" are somewhat phased out of the military being replaced by the SDR.

The short dot is a fantastic piece of kit and many have been using it for years even before competition became a thing.

As soon as I can get a decent short dot in the zoom range I want I'll never look at red dots again.

Quite like them on me ar's

IPSC / IDPA shooting?

Those types of shooting are just about the most fun it's possible to have with a gun. Particularly if you can get full auto.

Of course that type of shooting is damn near illegal in the UK, .22lr rifles are the only guns you can really get in semi auto (3 shot shotguns as well IIRC)

I'd love to get into it but it's damn limited and so much more expensive than anywhere else.

Those types of shooting are just about the most fun it's possible to have with a gun. Particularly if you can get full auto.Of course that type of shooting is damn near illegal in the UK, .22lr rifles are the only guns you can really get in semi auto (3 shot shotguns as well IIRC)I'd love to get into it but it's damn limited and so much more expensive than anywhere else.

You can do PSG with a FAC shotty. Think banks does it with his :)

But only if it's in .22lr.You can't put a 'target weight' onto a .45 1911 :(

Didn't realise that. Thought because you could get revolvers in different calibres then you could with a pistol.

Should have thought really, as it's a semi-auto rifle so only .22lr allowed :(

• 2 weeks later...

Me on the other hand don like this kind, just get time to memorize the targets and you are done...

Ok for the gripping and safety all along (in IPSC you get disqualified if breaking just one safety rule so ok)

Ok for not being another ..... taking the long gun as far from the grip as you can (and your beard allows you)

I use real steel for plinking (22, 9 short 9 luger 38 and 45 so long) and COULD get the tree tips of guns but for ACTION you need airsoft, no compromise!

Archived