TM Gustaf Bazooka[probable hoax]

blobface

I wouldn't be shocked if TM were actually making one. But if you look at it, the main body and bipod have scratches on them.

I can't recall a TM promo picture where they showed an intentionally worn gun. I'd probably have to say fake too. Even though I reallllly want it to be real.

If I ran big games / milsims and had some $$$ I'd get someone far more talented than me to make a rough approximation of a rocket launcher with a Laser tag emitter inside, the ability to mount a few pyrotechnics at the front (so it goes bang) and a co2 dispenser, dry icey thing yadda yadda at the back to do the back blast. 

Vehicles  in play could have sensors mounted on the outside which when "hit" puts an alarm for the driver to stop the vehicle and empty passengers.

edit: I think berget do something with a laser tag rocket launcher, not sure though. 

This being fake is absolutely gutwrenching. I'd suggest you edit the topic to reflect that.
Despite having quit airsoft many years ago, and now selling off all my remaining gear - I would be all over that *suitcase* if someone made a Carl Gustav Recoilless Rifle.

This is most definitely fake. A simple reverse image search brings back nothing but twitter and seeing how the image is unedited if it is presumably real, there's no reason why Google shouldn't return at least more airsoft blogs or Marui's website in the results.

Archived