Which brand SpecterDR 1-4x reddot/scope

Beeingmyself

Hello guys guns and girl

I am looking for a Specter DR 1x-4x reddot/scope.

I have eheard that G&G makes one of the best but can you recommend any other.

I have seen a few china copies i souch a bad shape that I would touch them without having had them in my hand before use

I G&P also makes a model but don't know the quality.

From what I have read about allmost all of theese is that they cannot hold zero when switching between 1x-4x zoom

So I'm thinking a 4x zoom with a small MRDS on top.

But which one to get?

http://www.ebairsoft.com/magnifier-scope-p-4814.html

I have this one, it was a bit cheaper when I got it but the optics are crystal clear and it has really good eye relief and the RD sight isnt too bad either it zero's and seems to hold zero pretty well (on my various TM recoils). I know the gold is a bit blingtastic but i just got a pot of brown paint from games workshop and painted it over!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have a g&g 4x, and have used a phantom 1x-4x. I have heard of guys using the g&g on real steel and they maintain their zero, but one thing for at least mine is it is not 4x. When looking through my friends authentic ACOG which is 3.5x you can see that the acog has more magnification. The phantom I didn't have side by side to compare for magnification but it seemed to be as solid as the g&g. Though going from 1x-4x it didn't hold zero.

Archived