Game stream recommendations. "Youtubers"

Lone_Bullet

Since I've moaned about it Here are my favourite game streamers on YT.

I would ask you add yours as well

- Node. US. Allround shenanigans. Games and Airsoft. 4-6 guys just having fun. 

- Gopher. Norway? Mostly story driven single player games. Has the habit of repeating himself and being quite slow, but really gets into the game and acts gentlemanly.

- Sidestrafe. US. Mostly multi-player.  Can get quite technical and dry/businesslike in some scenario's but is polite and gentlemanly. Entertainment with standards ;).

- Dslyecxi. US. Former Marine and acts like it. Very much into tactical / simulation games like Arma and combat flight sims. Good fun, but serious when needed. 

- BaarTaffy. ? . Only know him from the Darkest Dungeon series which he presents quite good! Lesser than above but better than lower TY'ers.

- Cryaotic. US. Emotional yet calme kind of guys. Story driven singleplayer games. Mostly lesser known titles. Good quality and naration.

Lesser ( my opinion )

- Markiplier. US. Fun at times, but regularly over the top. Not a wanna-be though. He's what wanna-be's wanna be.

- JackSepicEye. Irish. See Mark. Mark was his inspiration and they regularly play together. Fun, but over the top and LOUD!

- Scott Manley. Scottish? Very much into space stuff. Pleasant voice but can get quite technical. I like to hear him explain stuff, but sometimes I just can't be bothered. Very smart man though!

- Skallagrim. Canadian. Does sometimes a gamestream. Mainly about melee weaponry and firearms. Moans a *badgeress* a lot, bit like me. When not talking about games ( 90% of the time ) he's very informative.

Who do you watch?

Beaglerush.

I watch him on Twitch, I am actually watching "Tuesday Morning XCOM" right now.

He is Australian, funny, genuinely good at XCOM and he is an old mate of Dslyecxi from when he was in Shack Tactical.

There was an "issue" and he is not any more but I like him.

Archived