Holster for a TM Hi-Capa 4.3?

freeman74

Looking for your learned suggestions for a Holster for my new inbound pistol, but struggling to find any that are suitable.

To pox matters further than my choice of pistol, I'm a leftie.

Ideally looking for a Dropleg, and not a "universal" one.

Only thing I've found that might be possible is a XST Kydex STI 2011, but its belt mounted, not RTI compatible.

Help?

Thanks

There's an old similar thread to this but it was a bugger to find because it was archived. http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/180529-need-suggestion-for-rigid-holster-for-hi-capa-43-with-taclight/

Some points:

The hi-capa isn't a real gun, but it's very close to the STI and to a lesser extent Springfield Operator/Kimber. Safariland product code should be xxxx-5340-zzz (where xxxx is the holster type and zzz is the handedness/finish). For example 6285-5340-131.

The above coded holster is confirmed working for a 4.3 hicapa with TK grip and Surefire x300. Perfect fit.
I believe it would work for a standard 4.3 or 5.1, but don't currently have either available to test.

Serpa 1911 holster fits 4.3, but only if you modify the holster with a dremmel. If you've replaced the grips with rounded ones then only the bottom/muzzle end needs doing. I also found that putting a small o-ring spacer on the metal rod that runs through the plastic locking/release tab to push the whole mechanism towards the top of the holster resulted in a more positive locking action.

Archived