ACM Leupold Carbine Optic (LCO)

renegadecow

So I was doing some shopping on Ebay then this, of all things, pops up.

s-l1600.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carbine-Optic-LCO-Red-Dot-Sight-1-MOA-Dot-Matte-119691-Optic-1X-Red-Dot-Matte-/371575247799?hash=item56839c53b7:g:0~QAAOSwwpdW54LD

I really, REALLY want this for my P90 but for $76 and the fact I know next to nothing who made this or how well it's made, I'm a bit reluctant. But maybe one of you guys aren't and buy it so you could review it, yes?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit too big by about 15-20%. The area under the sight adjustment knobs should cover about two lands and two grooves of picatinny rail while your render covers three lands.

Edit:

So it's around $55 with free shipping at DHGate. New to that site though, personally anything with gate at the end sounds sketchy.

NVM. AliExpress is with free shipping too.

What's the sight picture like and does it turn on when moved like the real one? And is it just me or is it really tilted up a bit or is it just the markings that's askew?

The sight is clear and there are 6 different stages of red / green with increased illumination. Sadly the movement function does not work on the copy. To me it is very near a more compact EO. The laser engraving on the side is actually straight but due to the angled line beneath it kind of looks that way in the pictures.

0c7b1c947cbf2b162454e7e91a31c85f.jpg

cd1d33d8706e07e37d6bbca8930f190b.jpg979548c99ee79564f9effa0b246ddd39.jpg

Archived