Airsoft sightings in Movies and TV shows thread 2

I really can't see armourers pissing about with GBBRs.  I'm sure they are used occasionally I suppose but they can't be ideal on a set.  Fair enough for pistols, they seem quite common and are less finicky.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HK   But seriously though, I think it was the first time she had ever held a gun. I guess the average, non gun person might want some slight guidance to check they were doing the right thing.

I went to post in the other thread but it's been archived.   Spotted this blatant airsoft P226 in the season four opener of Orphan Black.   Quite amusing as the dialogue that went with it was alon

Jason Statham in "Mechanic: Resurrection" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3522806/     Looks a lot like a blue blow back nozzle in a KJW M9 GBB pistol   Enhanced

Posted Images

I saw a non-blowback pistol being used by the female police officer in "Sharktopus vs Whalewolf" last night on Sci-Fy channel (these movies are just so bad that they are fun to watch-lol). At least the hammer moved when she pulled the trigger. Couldnt get a clear enough view of what pistol it was supposed to be however.

Sharknado 5 on tonight and they usually have all sorts of airsoft and rubber guns in those as well.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the most airsoft guns ive seen in a long time was in the series Dark Matter, inner barrels visible and all. Lol.

I doubt it, they greebled the *suitcase* out of the guns they had there, IIRC the exceptions were Three's wall decor, some of the UARs and a Tavor. Same goes for The Expanse, I'd notice any ridiculous screw-ups.

I doubt it, they greebled the *suitcase* out of the guns they had there, IIRC the exceptions were Three's wall decor, some of the UARs and a Tavor. Same goes for The Expanse, I'd notice any ridiculous screw-ups.

Hmmm musta been another sci fi show then. If it wasnt dark matter, it was something else a bit rough like it.

Hmmm musta been another sci fi show then. If it wasnt dark matter, it was something else a bit rough like it.

Might have been Killjoys, but even there they tinkered with Tavor mags to make them look like futuristic batteries.

There was a "blaster" fight on the Raza, Mikkei's - Trauffet was dual wielding CYB KWC Pistols with rails and when she point the barrels to the ceiling, you can see the CO2 mag in it.

Yeah, they greebled up mostly the front parts of pistols, and that if they didn't just use models with compensators and stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yup.  KJW.  I just watched The Villainess and it's pretty much all airsoft but the effects are well done.  Spotted the telltale blue nozzle in a few scenes too.

Odd these film's armourers don't fit that little piece into the slide to give the M92s realistic slide lock travel like you can do with the KSCs, unless you can't do that with the KJWs of course.

oiXmncW.jpg

s64N6Mb.jpg