Airsoft sightings in Movies and TV shows thread 2

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HK   But seriously though, I think it was the first time she had ever held a gun. I guess the average, non gun person might want some slight guidance to check they were doing the right thing.

I went to post in the other thread but it's been archived.   Spotted this blatant airsoft P226 in the season four opener of Orphan Black.   Quite amusing as the dialogue that went with it was alon

Jason Statham in "Mechanic: Resurrection" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3522806/     Looks a lot like a blue blow back nozzle in a KJW M9 GBB pistol   Enhanced

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

I'd be shocked if any of the guns used in that big pile of *suitcase* film weren't airsoft.

Also, I imagine this is down to poor lighting causing a reflection on the front of this P226 near the end in the helicopter but it kind of looks like they didn't get all the red paint off the front.

OBVxKMJ.jpg

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...