Magic the Gathering, anyone here play/cardboard crack?

Alias1983

I have been playing since 96-97 and I'm just now able to get a few of the good cards.

Power is forever out of reach, latley(last 4 years) I have been playing legacy after a 10 year break; mostly because kitchen table got super boring.

A list of some of what I have, some are ideas mostly.

I run burn and affinity, building my pet deck high tide; need a few more cards but mostly timespiral.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/legacy-burn-12-09-12-1/

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/01-04-16-legacy-high-tide/

Wish I could afford vintage mud but sadly it will never happen.

I have like a massive box of old cards that's been sitting there since middle school. I also can't find my sliver deck anymore :(

Look them up, they may be worth a fair amount of money.

Joys of mtg every card eventually goes up in price.

Mtg has always been my main hobby, someday I will make it to a grand prix when I have enough money for a strong deck.

Look them up, they may be worth a fair amount of money.

Joys of mtg every card eventually goes up in price.

Mtg has always been my main hobby, someday I will make it to a grand prix when I have enough money for a strong deck.

I think mine were not old enough to be valuable though, I started collecting when Odyssey was first out and stopped after high school.

I still have a load of R3/R4 stuff, and also an almost complete set of Unglued to make a Chicken and Clam deck...

Not sure if its worth much as most of its common/land but its all been kept in Ultrapro binders and at least 15 years old!

Anyone know if its worth selling, as I haven't played for years!

Depends bud, you could sell as a lot or price them individually and people buy/sell alot on ebay

Trying to find a buyer is hard Its posted in a few groups on fb now.

Ebay... If it sells for what it's worth on the private market £90 rather than the magic madhouse sites £125 I lose £15 of that JUST in eBay fees and then take another 2% hit from PayPal so eBay isn't really an option. Bastards.

If you know anyone who wants a modern masters 2015 tarmagoyf let me know yeah?

• 2 weeks later...

So I bought a friend's collection of cards, I went in on a deal that I thought I was getting everything.

Sadly he sold a few cards off and kept his decks so now I the think I'm getting shorted on bulk value.

He said he was done and didn't care anymore and I told him the entire lot was mine(dibs).

I'm kinda ###### at the moment, but he's a good friend so I'll do the good thing and keep it inside and cry about it where he can't see.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Myrs I don't have and I don't really do modern.

I don't buy modern, I trade for it and I mostly just use what I have on hand.

Good luck and you may try "the source" for information as they are mostly UK folks.

I have been banned from mtgsalvation because I say I buy the high quality fakes of rather expensive cards that wotc refuses to reprint because reserved list.

Archived