Moving to Cornwall in a week and need these guns gone asap!

m4matty

Hello All,

I have a few guns for sale that I need sold fairly quickly as I'm moving to Cornwall and need the space/cash. I'm open to reasonable offers but please don't take the whatsit!

First up is my old mp5  pdw. Made by galaxy if i remember correctly its suffering with a feeding issue and is quite frankly taking up space.

price includes postage although collection would be preferred. I'm asking £60 for this

post-14388-0-47295400-1461594887_thumb.jpg

Next up is my old ares LMG (stoner 86 I believe) Has a custom made stock plate to allowing the m4 stock and comes with two box mags.

one of the box mags is a gen 2 wired to micro deans and a fly leed installed allowing the battery to be carried in the box mag.

The second mag is a hybrid of a Mag m249 mag and the Ares box mag. I'm asking £220 for this. again price includes postage and fees although would prefer collection.

post-14388-0-41577600-1461595244_thumb.jpg

Finally is My G&P Stoner 86 ris.

This truely is a sex wee inducing peice of kit and will be sad to see it go but needs must.

Being totally honest the gb is a little scratchy and will probably need a little tlc but over all its pretty solid. asking £220 for this.

post-14388-0-70849500-1461595527_thumb.jpg

Any questions or offers please by all means ask away....

Archived