Tokyo Marui Shizuoka Hobby Show

BerserkDS

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They make 2 references on screen, one being the john wick theme and the later being something to do with resident evil, its capcoms 20th anniversary this year and they have already announced a limited edition m9 for it, apparently the t shirt and location are reference to it.  

Definitely something coming from the john wick film.   That or they were just running with the john wick theme after some japan sites just started calling him john wick,  which is i suppose a step up from marui man.

my guess is this KSG in gas Shotgun series and a resident evil Claire gun ..  The KSG being the "shocker" release.  Followed by filler guns to trick out through the year, HK45 Tactical and USP full Sized and also an MWS in CQB-R Flavor.

092-630x400.jpg

If I can dream too FAMAE SG542 (Shame not enough movies using one).

hyperdouraku's blog seems to be guessing the ksg, the obvious RE pistol, and for some reason a SRS bolt action (probably just talking about the recently released one inside of the post).

At least this thread will bring a smile to my face with all the dreams, till the eventual crushing of them. :D

On the John Wick side and given recent releases, another HK pistol seems logical.  A Kel-Tec would be new and unusual ground for them but if the MWS and AA-12 have taught us anything it's that predicting their moves now is a lot harder than it used to be.  Can the AA-12 guts fit in a big gun like the KSG perhaps?  

They "might" able to fit a heavily modified AA-12 internals into KSG, but the magazine/shell insertion wouldn't be same as the RS. But really, the more I look at the AA12 gearbox, the less I believe it will fit into a KSG. 

Someone I know noticed that the AA12 internals fit pretty much perfectly into the dimensions of a Saiga-12...

Someone I know noticed that the AA12 internals fit pretty much perfectly into the dimensions of a Saiga-12...

Really?! Care to elaborate it? Because I can't see it! Or am I missing something?

After seeing this x-ray image of AA12 internals, I really can't see how this will fit in a Saiga-12. Half of the intenals are in the stock, that would be motor, gears and piston, which is ok since it's big and bulky. But seeing the Saiga-12, it looks puny and not leaving any room in the full stock configurations. Not only that, the trigger group of the AA-12 will poke out if inserted to saiga-12. IMO, they will need to re-design the AA-12 internals to make it fit into an Saiga. 

X-ray picture of TM AA_12

http://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/products/electric/shotgun/411PR/images/ph_411pr_02.jpg

Picture of a Saiga I based my opinion on.

http://www.semperfisupply.com/INCLUDES/saiga%20drum.jpg

Archived