Tokyo Marui Shizuoka Hobby Show

BerserkDS

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to love the hold Marui still has over us mere airsofting mortals.

Other brands may be metal, other brands may be 1:1 accurate, other brands may be fully licenced.

But Marui has a hold like no other brand in this crazy sport/hobby/cash hole.

Long may they continue.

A G19 would be awesome, and not that hard to do on the R&D side of things. The mags are the same just a tad shorter and the internals would work exactly the same again just a shorter slide and barrel.

But hoping TM will release a non railed sig for the last 5 years hasn't ended up anywhere sadly.

You're referring to the limited amount of civilian ar15's that colt produced with non standard specifications a while's back to get on ATF's good side. End's up being the ATF had no problems with mil-spec so the mutations were reverted. No other manufactures have ever done this.

Also do you have a reason to prefer the IA over VFC? Or are you just saying it because you just don't believe VFC can make a good GBB?

Both

I like the end result of IAS parts over the vfc trademarks.

Yeah I'm spending more but I know in the end when I'm done its a better product with a lightyear better mag.

Got to love the hold Marui still has over us mere airsofting mortals.

Other brands may be metal, other brands may be 1:1 accurate, other brands may be fully licenced.

But Marui has a hold like no other brand in this crazy sport/hobby/cash hole.

Long may they continue.

I bought into that "tm bestest" and got burned.

I'll stick with my cheapness because I'll spend that extra for the tm on upgrades that you will do to the tm anyway.

My TW is 5 years old and it still goes pew.

Both

Yeah I'm spending more but I know in the end when I'm done its a better product with a lightyear better mag.

Okay GHK having a "lightyear better" mag than VFC's 416 mag's is simply not true. And I'm going to go ahead and say this: IA just plain sucks. I haven't had a single positive experience dealing with IA. The inner barrel lugs on their hopup sheared off from recoil, their auto sear deformed, their hammer pins snapped in half, their hammer deformed etc etc all stuff I had to deal with within the first 500 rounds. Soon as I started putting IA parts in my gun I felt like I was fruitlessly plugging holes in a sinking ship. My VFC never gave me this much trouble. After the initial ~$50 upgrades I put in it it's been 100% for me and it's already well on its way to the 15000 rounds mark.

What you described as is most parts dont come with the kit.

Can vfc mags be devilhunter modded?

What I described in the quotes was for an M16 A1 lower, which is most of the design of any current lower for auto use that colt sells to the US government.

To my knowledge there is not a single M4 lower with a 416 upper in use by any military forces anywhere.

Colt 6920 will not accept a mr556/416 upper with HK bcg

What you described as is most parts dont come with the kit.

Can vfc mags be devilhunter modded?

What I described in the quotes was for an M16 A1 lower, which is most of the design of any current lower for auto use that colt sells to the US government.

To my knowledge there is not a single M4 lower with a 416 upper in use by any military forces anywhere.

Colt 6920 will not accept a mr556/416 upper with HK bcg

I'm drawing my conclusions on IA from my past experiences with their products, just as you are drawing your conclusions on the current VFC AR's from their older products. 

Also I don't use CO2 so this point is moot to me. And as said before VFC's can be made to work with GHK mags anyway.

And that is most definitely not a quote referring to an M16. You wont be talking about pin sizes and sear blocks and notched hammers when you're talking about M16. Like I said before these topics only come up when talking about Colt civlian AR's with serial numbers below 70000 due to their numerous neuterings of their civilian AR's in an attempt to score brownie points with the government.

And since Colt civilian AR's come with notched hammers(to jam your gun if  you attempt to switch out their firing pin with an M16 one) they can't disengage the firing pin safety on an HK416 bolt carrier. Simple solution would be to get a standard non-notched hammer that everyone else makes.

My Tokyo Marui wishlist -

GBB H&K P7 M13 ("Mr Takagi won't be joining us...")

GBB Ruger KP85 ('True Lies', come on!)

GBBR H&K PSG-1 (Can. You. Imagine.)

EBB H&K M27 IAR (Because Marui).

Both

why do you keep talking about the VFC like it can't take GHK mags after its been proven that they can lol

The big question here really is why the *fruitcage* are you talking about VFC and GHK in this thread at all?

A quick one post mention to either would've been enough, we don't need a full blown side topic polluting the thread.. We get it Alias doesn't like anything but his precious IA and is completely oblivious to anyone else's opinions. And other people prefer the VFC or whatever other brand you lot are bickering about.

But still, those opinions aren't needed in this thread as neither brand is TM. Take it elsewhere please gents, let me fantasise about about my P7M13 in peace!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what'd flood Marui's bank accoutn in seconds?

Browning Hi-Power line with Modern and Vintage model released at the same time.

WE'd be dropping brick outhouses from their pants if TM came out with MkIII's in black and silver with Inglis added to the lineup as well.

TBF I would instantly drop cash to get a TM HP for my dad (he had the R/S 9mm pre-1997; I couldn't hit anything with it for toffee and was even worse with his S&W .44...) as that would make me his favourite again...

The big question here really is why the *fruitcage* are you talking about VFC and GHK in this thread at all?

A quick one post mention to either would've been enough, we don't need a full blown side topic polluting the thread.. We get it Alias doesn't like anything but his precious IA and is completely oblivious to anyone else's opinions. And other people prefer the VFC or whatever other brand you lot are bickering about.

But still, those opinions aren't needed in this thread as neither brand is TM. Take it elsewhere please gents, let me fantasise about about my P7M13 in peace!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you imagine?!

A safe-zone made up almost entirely of skirmishers wearing grey tracksuits, open fronted black shirts, suits by John Phillips (rumour has it, Arafat got his from there) MP5s, AUGs and P7M13s... 

Archived