Compact airsoft pistols?

Lowprofile

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The TM Glock 26 is an awesome choice as it is small and accurate (TM ofc) and has enough rounds to be useful as well, I recently bought a 5.11 covert shirt for photography (handy for storing cards,batteries etc in) and the Glock 26 vanishes in it as well.

Curlyboy

HFC colt .25 you wont find a smaller airsoft gas gun.

It's not fantastic, but it does shoot.

No hop, no blowback, you can't get spare mags, but even if you could they don't have feed lips so you can't carry them separately anyway and only hold 8 rounds.

The stark 42 is the smallist GBB available, it's actually ok performance wise compared to some of vfc other offerings, it looks really good though like all of vfc stuff. You said you not into glock so what about a WE sub compact px4 (bulldog). Had one for a while and it was very well made IMO.

To be honest a lot of what is being suggested is not really that near the P238/938 series that the OP ideally looked for.

The Detoncis is a touch fat in places and can be heavy in a SOB location, the Glock 26 is also fat and chunky to have their but can be rather light.

About the Glock 42 or PPK/S might do well but really you are going to have to go a bit bigger. I personally run a Detonics on my back when I play indoors and that does me well enough indeed :P.

Still if you can get the Glock 42 then it is so small and useful to hide on you, much better than the likes of a HFC (or other) Colt Pocket Hammerless thingy.

'FireKnife'

The Army Detonics is a brick. TM Detonics however is just a bit over 500g if you take the weights out of the plastic grips. Also they're fattest at the grips, much fatter than standard 1911 grips to compensate for having one less finger on the gun. But since there's no real recoil to contend with, you can whittle down aftermarket wood grips (or make your own) slimmer and the thing just melts right into your kidneys at 4 and 6 o'clock carry.

But I've fallen out of favor with the Detonics giving way to WE's PMM. With the brown grips on it's superior to it in every aspect.

If only Maruzen did their PPKs with proper magazines then the choice would be clear. 

There are also the KSC P230, WE M84, and Washan/WA M1934 which are both very slim profile.  Slightly wider profiles are likes of G26 and PMM.

Personal favourite is the M1934, issue is that mine has a broken blowback unit and parts are impossible to find, and no Serpa.   I have a serpa for my PPK but mags are leaky so can't really use them.

Archived