Fallout 4 GBB Pipe Rifle

renegadecow

Dang man... Just dang... I NEED this for the boy who has a complete raider armour set (not power armour sadly) he went to the release day in full caesers legion costume for the comp but the only pics taken were that of a kid in a halfarsed mysterious stranger kit amd a chick in a vault suit made from a blue overalls set with tape numbers with massive tits.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinda why my interest in competitive cosplay faded: tits always wins.

Anyhoo, I got some upgrades in on the ol' rifle. Before, some of my mags didn't work too well if I hold the magazine. I reckon not having a proper magwell has something to do with it, but since it works if left untouched I just supported it towards the front. Now, I've drilled pins through the frame which holds the mags more securely so that I can hold it by the mag without problems. You could say it's now a "Tactical Calibrated .45 Pipe Rifle". As a bonus feature, my hand pretty much hides the functional mag so now I can play with the fake mag on.

IMG_8211.jpg

IMG_8212.jpg

Speaking of fake mag, I made a new one. It's pretty much the same as the old one, just brass colored and with a little surprise inside.

IMG_8213.jpg

IMG_8210.jpg

It plays "The Wanderer". :P

• 6 months later...

Archived