Fallout 4 GBB Pipe Rifle

renegadecow

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here you go mate, my wife told me to post this as your a fellow fallout fan.

IMG-20160602-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20160602-WA0000_1.jpg

My wife does cross stitch for people, lol basically she can do any design no matter how big or small. she has done me some lovely colt and horse logos too..

Ill post them up in a topic in a minute why not. :)

ATB, Marc..

I want to see how accurately it fires now and I want one lol..

ATB Marc

Sorry, didn't read this earlier. Right now it's shooting 1.4J with a Vanaras 6.03x245mm inner barrel and A+ hop rubber pulled from my old XP-100. From initial tests it's got a good 60m range on it, about as good if not better than my WE rifles probably from the lack of any real recoil, but hopefully Volante's new BBU will sort that out (or cause the gun to explode). Will be skirmishing with it on Sunday and might take a vid of it in action.

Didn't get to take a video (maybe next week) but it did rack em up quite nicely. The hop had either bedded or worn in early on so it was slightly lobbing shots past 30m. It needs to be taken down almost completely just to access the hop wheel so I just applied some Tennessee elevation the rest of the day. I've done and adjusted it now in the comfort of my home, but I imagine I ought to convert the hop chamber into a TDC later on for convenience, maybe when I get the other upgrade parts (mainly Volante's BBU) so I can do it all in one go. Best part is teabagging friends in the safe zone about how they've been taken out by a gun made of garbage. XD

I went and did the TDC mod when I had to take the gun apart. Without a grip safety to block it's way, the hammer would sometimes go back too far like with a warm mag which got it stuck and renders the gun inoperable. Easily fixed by prodding it with a nail or a piece of wood but went with a more permanent fix by fabricating a plastic spacer in place of the grip safety.

IMG_8032.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived