CA 870's now in stock.

The Insider

Oh dear lord are these things retarded.

Single shot, so not multi-shot like all the other good shotgun options.

1.9J but no sights, so even if you did use it for range you would have a hard time hitting anything anyway.

Go home CA, you are not drunk, you are killing braincells now.

'FireKnife'

Yeeeah. Im going to have to agree with the majority here. With all of the good multishot options out there now, The days of the single shot lookalike shotguns are really over. Especially for higher end guns. I can see them still selling if theyre really cheap, but not really otherwise.

Seems like theyre just sticking to what they already made and hoping the multishot thing is just a passing fad.

You know your company's doing well when you break the rules at SHOT and rent out a hotel room above the convention centre for your 'booth'.

I recognise the mags in that... clones of something else I've seen before, some old, niche brand but the name escapes me.

I thought these were just new versions of the Maruzen and G&P (one of those, who did it first things).

Either way you have CYMA and TM spring multi-shot and then the likes of the TM gas multi-shot and hell even and even an AEG.

Sorry CA but yeah, you are way late to the party on this one, even if this is a re-release of designs I am sure either they or G&P / Maruzen / China Clones already did........

'FireKnife'

Wait a second. So.. the CA 870 is a clone of the Maruzen, which was also called a ca870? (Ca870 charger if I'm not mistaken).

So it's stupid AND confusing. Brilliant.

They could have at least cloned Maruzen's multishot m870 but made it metal. That might have at least been worth it.

Cyma M870s are great, send 3 BBs down range with each shot, and are definitely CQB friendly.

CA's are NOT CQB friendly, not much use at range, and use those annoying mags instead of shells.

Missed it, CA...

Considering tri-shots have been known to die in the first day and gas options aren't going to work in the winter months...

These are super simple and surprisingly accurate. Few tweaks depending on brand may be needed but after that these things run forever.

Instead of shotguns they work more like light scout snipers.

I have several single-shotties and one with fully CNC'd steel internals.

The ONLY downside is that one bb per shot but past that it's pure awasum.

As they say... tis not the size that matters...   is how you use it that counts.
weather its using a M249, bolty, shoty or even TM gindan Pistols... there's much fun to be had in them there airsoft guns.

But I think i could still have fun with these outdoors...
Though I have 4 tri-barrel shotguns and use the primary indoors and wouldn't revert backwards to a single shot model.

So i think its a really nice model... just really limited market.

Wait a second. So.. the CA 870 is a clone of the Maruzen, which was also called a ca870? (Ca870 charger if I'm not mistaken).

So it's stupid AND confusing. Brilliant.

They could have at least cloned Maruzen's multishot m870 but made it metal. That might have at least been worth it.

Would anyone actually believe that Maruzen has actually OEM shotguns out of CA production lines in the past.
That's some reality stranger than fiction shyt right there....  lol.

Also... I'm told...CA tri barrel model coming next year.  :phone:

But then you can't believe everything i'm told.. ;)
Like... randomly ot... there was even talk of a "shortened"... CQB M134.   lol.

Already exists...CYMA Tri-shots have been out for over a year.

Yep, I know, that's why I thought it would be fun if the new CA trishots were actually Cyma OEM'ed =)

I'm still waiting for cyma to make one of those 870s with laminated wood forniture, their 0.48 Aks wood is actually pretty decent

Archived