Minimal Kit load outs

wave

Just wondering if anyone else out there likes playing with minimal kit? I enjoy my airsoft although im not really into the whole full load outs, and thought i would see if others run slimeline kits? 

I normally just run a battle belt with utility pouch and a couple of mag pouches and that really is it a part from a Swedish poncho if its raining. apart from that its just dark colored of quick drying civilian clothing.

would be interesting to see if others are the same or maybe its only when you join the i cant be arsed brigade...lol 

Since I mostly just attend a rec game once a month or so, where one often has reload breaks between rounds, I find myself not hauling everything with me into the field.  Last time it was just my KLMK oversuit and either a lifchik type 2 chest rig/soviet web kit with 3 mags and a speedloader or just a speedloader for my RS svd (which only has one mag).  Depending on the game mode I often will not have to reload anything, or I find I needed to bring a bottle of ammo out with me.

I carry 3 midcaps (M14/FAL/AK, or short armalites for AUG)... Type 63 belt rig, or 3 cell chicom... canteen on belt...

Sadly 3 mags nowdays usally not enough... thinking of 2 more... :(

For alternative G3 "LMG" with drum mag, and 56' US webbing with butt pack, rubber machete sheath, and compass pouch (no more pouches). Drum mag holds 800-1000 BBs, and fully enough on the whole day.

When I occasionally play at Blitz I have a WE Makarov in a holster on my right hip, a triple stanag pouch holding a small gas bottle, a bag of loose ammo and a speed loader on my left hip, a rubber knife round the back and a kjw glock 23 in a shoulder holster

Archived