guns modify zero trigger (G series)

CZFan

In 600 shots the triangle roller rounded off the point it would slide under the blowback housing and wouldn't lock the hammer (wouldn't catch and turn upwards against the bbu).. this resulted in full auto bursts. Manually racking the slide would however still get it to catch the right way and lock it.

Many have commented on their horrible metal quality but they all have said "oh you will never wear it down the point it wont work" oh yeah? Worn out in 600 rounds of GAS. Also using their blowback housing so its not like im smashing it against a steel part.

Am I the only "confirmed" person to wear out that part in 20 magazines? Seems dubious but I must be, since  there has been utter silence on this epic design failure..

This is the point of roundness when it starts to fail. The design relies on the sharp corner to actually bite into the bbu and turn upwards providing enough down travel to lock the hammer. But the edge rounds off and the roller doesn't bite, so it gets pushed down the wrong way, in the position its in when the slide returns to battery. So this 1mm of travel that is missing, cannot lock the hammer so it just goes full auto.

AIP 7071? alum cnc housing, all other parts are guns modify. V3 2015 so not like its one of their earlier ones (god forbid what those must have been like)

waste of $

ebR45le.jpg

Which version is this?

I saw on FB that they pulled the zero hammer from market to redesign it. I think the new version was released within the last few weeks just.

Also I never got the idea behind this zero hammer design. It is way too similar to SA Glocks (maybe they got it from this, I dunno), and I don't like those hammer mechs at all.

I put Action 8mm ball bearing wheels in my Glock builds.

v3 2015

im sure when they get to v 50000000000000000000000044444.232344444343 in the year 5000333 they will have something that works....

ironically enough, my SA glocks have 0 wear on that part. go figure

Lone_Bullet, on 06 Jul 2016 - 09:18 AM, said:Lone_Bullet, on 06 Jul 2016 - 09:18 AM, said:Lone_Bullet, on 06 Jul 2016 - 09:18 AM, said:Lone_Bullet, on 06 Jul 2016 - 09:18 AM, said:Lone_Bullet, on 06 Jul 2016 - 09:18 AM, said:Lone_Bullet, on 06 Jul 2016 - 09:18 AM, said:Lone_Bullet, on 06 Jul 2016 - 09:18 AM, said:Lone_Bullet, on 06 Jul 2016 - 09:18 AM, said:Lone_Bullet, on 06 Jul 2016 - 09:18 AM, said:

I don't get it. First UAC woes, now GM woes? My 2 favourite aftermarket part manufacturers... I hope it was a lemon, because most other reports were brilliant.

Also, as a fanboy, don't destroy their whole brand because one design fails...

Fanboys are is the reason subpar parts like these continue to be sold and kept silent about. A certain youtuber from California comes to mind here....

I use a lot of their parts. But their entire zero hammer system is garbage, not by design (the design is great as an idea), but by willful use of subpar metals and machining, which is their choice in order to profit more $. Not sure nor that it matters, if that coincides with their workshop fire. Or if they started doing it before. Because from all accounts, V2 was fine?. But I don't have that. I have 3 sets of the V3+. The other 2 aren't getting installed at this point

Ive come to the conclusion that people don't test parts. They click once and twice and put it away, and put a shining review somewhere. Many wrote on their FB a long time ago about the same issue im having here.. then again, it took me well over 12 months to discover it since I too didn't use that gun enough. I too foolishly dismissed the comments back in the day and I remember the fanbois saying "you will never wear it down to the point it wont work".  Ahem

The issue is 3 fold really.

1. part doesn't last. annoying but by itself, not the end of the world. I go through KJ nozzles like hot cakes

2.. part is virtually impossible to locate. Assuming you even find it, it is part of the whole hammer or even box assembly. The little rotary itself, ive seen it listed through 1 vendor and its been out of stock since forever.

3. part is not easy to replace. it requires disassembly of the entire mech. If it was a 2$ part that I could pick up with my random airsoft orders and swap out in a second or so, it would be a non issue. Id throw a new one every few mags basically

Replacing the rotary with a ball negates the entire idea behind the zero hammer system.

Combine all these, and im a salty customer.

Archived