New Pistol Light? - Constant/Stobe/Laser Ideal!

bankz5152

Evening chaps,

It looks like my trust SIG STL-900 pistol light is about to give up. Due to what looks like a design flaw after 6 years it has cracked down the side and may not last much longer, so im after a new light!

Ideally want the following -

100 lumens minimum 

Strobe function - Very important

Constant light 

Red laser 

Compact

Seen the Streamlight TLR-1s which cover most and will probably be the fall back if I don't find anything but just wanted to see if there is anything.....

So fire away! 

They used to come up on ebay US once or twice a month for around $130 but recently seen nothing. Can't find any US retailers that have them in stock either. 

Here's what im dealing with -

870454cb-0266-4fea-9694-104882d762cc_zps

That side is the battery compartment, looks like the pressure of the spring has caused it to crack. Lasted 6 years of heavy use on an airsoft pistol, I can't imagine this would have lasted more than a year on an RS pistol.

Edit - Update -

Looks like the SIG STL is a rebrand of the same thing built buy iTac Defence, which retail for around $100, so going to look for one of those but if anyone has any other suggestions! 

Rule out the Streamlight TLR 2, just far too expensive. 

Search is over. Managed to snag a Gen 2 iTac WLL (Gen 2 Sig STL-900L) for the grand total of £37 shipped from the US. Bargain! 

Also ghetto repaired my old Sig light, which will find a new home on the side of my P90/Kriss.

IMG-20160712-WA0006_zpsvuxwrqod.jpeg

Archived