Help! PEQ stuff!

Cryptkeeper

Hi there,

I'm going to a 24 hours milsim event and i'm the only one on the team without proper night equipment. A friend is lending me is extra nvg but i still need a flashlight/ir acessoire. Which one should i get ?

Element PEQ15 ? ELEMENT PEQ 16 OR THE ELEMENT DBAL MKII ?

Cheers

If you want a Peq that has a good IR illuminator and good IR Laser None of them will be do the job. These airsoft ones don't have the proper IR laser diodes but more like crappy chinese knocks offs and the IR illuminators..don't light up more than 2-3 meters and they have no focus ability which will is very handy.

If you want a propper Peq15 or Dbal you are looking into the £200+

A good reasonable priced peq would probably be the invisiblesight units without breaking the bank. But if you have the money you can find second hand L3 PEQ's ebay and certain forums but they are probably in the £1000+

The Element LA5s are decent enough for a repro IR laser. The FMA LA5s are poop. 

PAQ 4 IR lasers you'll be looking at 250-300.

PEQ 2A 350-500.

PEQ 15 £1k+

LA5 (not recommended) £1.5k +

If you're interested in a real IR PEQ, drop me a message. I get them in quite regularly and have a pretty basic real unit available for £200 at the moment.

Archived