Cyma CM002?

Special Ops

Could anyone advise me if the Cyma CM002, M4 CQB AEG will accept a Madbull Daniel Defense MK18 9.5" rails and a MK18 length barrel without modification?

Please only respond if you have installed this rail and aftermarket barrel on your Cyma CM002, or know someone who has. I ask because I've ran into problems in the past with parts compatibility. 

Thanks  

Mods, sorry for the double post.  

There's a correction, I ordered the Cyma CM018, instead of the Cyma CM002. It was still in stock, I'm not sure if there would be any difference in the delta ring area between the two, but need confirmation that the Madbull Daniel Defense MK18 9.5" rail will fit on the Cyma CM018, without modification?  

Isn't CM018 one of those ridiculously cheap plasticky toys?

Cyma's numbering system is seriously screwed up.

I think those ones ran from 020 to 027.  They started getting back on track with the still inexpensive AK 028.

Cyma's numbering system is seriously screwed up.

I think those ones ran from 020 to 027.  They started getting back on track with the still inexpensive AK 028.

027 was the first metal gearbox MP5, I had one of these and it was a pretty decent gun.

Archived