has anyone from the states ever ordered directly from ClassicArmy?

Howlett

Has anyone stateside ordered anything off of Classicarmyshop.com and successfully received it?

Just wondering if this is a legitimate airsoft retailer or not because there are no customer reviews that I can find? The official Classicarmy page makes no mention of this webstore. Google doesn't turn up much either.

They have an HK53 model listed that I really want, and can't seem to find elsewhere.

I did.  I ordered on December 31, 2015 and received it March 16.  There was a thread on it here.  Some of the wait time was from their new year break (2 weeks) so my timing was bad.  The delivery date does not include the re-routing to my new address when I moved in February 2016.  Other than the wait time, no issues.

• 3 weeks later...

If you can find out the location that Customs has it at, sometimes you can call them and ask them about your package. I had an issue with some deactivated flashbangs getting stuck, and once I called them and spoke to an agent, they let it go for delivery that day.

Archived