AK MAG Dump pouch suggestions

Isamu

Hey guys, looking for some first hand experience on big mags managing, I usually carry 8 or 10 AK mags per game and the dump pouches I currently use are a bit small to hold or dump the mags comfortably once you have reloaded about 4 or 5 times, so im looking for a new pouch.

I have see the tasmanian Tiger pouch which seems pretty roomy, any first hand experience with it? other option? 

Thanks for the advice =D

Thanks for the feedback, guys.

@ Katotaka: I'm currently suing an eagle industries  supplementary pouch, can't really remember the exact name, I remember it is a molle baggy pouch to attach to backpacks, it's roomy and perfect for smaller AR mags, but for AK mags I need to move them around a bit once I put about 4 or 5, making the new reloads a bit slower due to "space managing". I use mostly 5.56 bulgarian transparent mags from cyma (8) and 2 cyma 5.45 mags taped together 

@ ardrummers292: I tried to do that, but daily office stress drive me to shoot a lot on games and stop as less as possible, so I don't always remember to properly manage my mags after tactical and regular reloads =S

I have been looking around and the tasmanian tiger dump pouches eem like the biggest ones out there =S

I'd recommend this https://www.varusteleka.com/en/product/finnish-m05-dump-pouch-utti-model/27561 or this https://www.varusteleka.com/en/product/sarma-tst-empty-mag-dump-pouch/35422 for AK dump pouch.

Designed for Finnish RK magazines, which are 7.62 and a bit fatter than normal.

What interesting pouches... do you use them? won't they be unconfortable while running?

Haven't used either one of them extensively, but I have used a large dump pouch before, and am using the M05 occasionally now. The trick is in placement, really. Like with all large pouches.

Still beats stuffing the magazines down the front of a smock.

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys, I ended up bitting the bullet and got a couple of Tasmanian Tiger Dump pouches aaaaand, yes, those are quite baggy, I can comfortably dump 10 AK mags without worrying about making them some space, just take the mag, dump it and reload. The only downside is that they have no way to reduce the size of the pouch entrance like an elastic cord or something like other pouches do, so if your pouch is full, dont go running or diving too drastically, your mags can fly off pretty easily ; )

Hapy wtith them overall, good materials, cheap and biggest I tested so far 

Archived