Stark Arms / VFC Glock 18c in CAA Roni? Fit well?

grimmah

Hello. Ive been searching around the web on solid info on how the Stark Arms / VFC glock 18c would fit in the CAA Roni Carbine kit. It seems to be that you need to remove a little material inside the kit, as the frame on the pistol is slightly longer at the back, than say WE or TM, which are supposed to be drop in compatible with the kit.

Has anyone done this? Is there anything else that might prevent the SA pistol to fit well inside once this mod has been performed? From what i can read, the WE is the fattest slide glock on the market, and it seems the SA pistol is also too fat compared to other models. Could this cause the SA to rattle inside?

I recently ordered the Carbine kit and am looking for a full trademarked pistol to fit, and have looked for a HK/HK3P pistol, which is from what i understand a trademarked WE pistol, but the 18c full black version is sold out everywhere, and since my kit is black, a tan pistol, which i can find in stock at various Hong Kong retailers would clash too much in my opinion. The few places where i can find a replacement HK/HK3P black frame listed are all sold out...

I have however found the Stark Arms trademarked version at a retailer so im looking at that right now.

Am i also correct in thinking WE or TM magazines will fit and feed inside a SA pistol?

Hoping someone here can shine some light on my questions and ponderings.

Regards,

grimm

• 3 weeks later...

I have a glock WE and SA.... My SA is at work so i couldn't check if it fits in a roni...

However, Iwould suggest grabbing a TM despite the plastic slide.. As iIam having trouble upgrading my WE. Limited aftermarket parts... Of all the upgrades, Mods, replacement, efforts I've done to my WE iIcould've bought a pgc slide for the TM instead....

As for the SA... Your just stuck with it! No aluminium nozzle, piston upgrades... Slide upgrDes

For TM, just get a pgc slide, 150% spring, mod your magazine valve to high flow. Cuz that's what I'm going to do.... If your planning to put it in the roni, add a dart valve (uac cylinder valve) 9inch barrel and a suppressor to cover it..I installed that to a test tm glock and it reached well over my country limit! I tried to replicate it to my WE and sadly it's a pain in the butt

As we speak, im moving over to my SA glock to replicate the longer barrel and higher fps... Its something between the air volume of the TM vs WE

In theory there should be a fps increase for longer barrel especially with gbb... I got around 310fps on stock WE and same with a longer barrel

Hence, something to do with air volume

Whilst i appreciate your response, this doesnt have anything to do with what i was asking. I am well aware of upgrade limitations to the SA system, but i am still looking for one. As for TM i already have a G17 upgraded with PGC slide, Guarder frame etc.

The roni is just for fun and thats why im looking to get a cheap well functioning metal slide G18c model and the SA seems to fit the bill the best for what i want.

Archived