FS: All my stuff- Gen 3 PVS-7b, KWA M4, MP7, Marui/Creation P226, KSC G19, more...

VinnyGT19

Hello all,

I have been playing off and on for a very long time- since 2002.  I haven’t played in several years and it’s time to clear out my stuff and get it out of the house.  I accept Paypal.  Prices do not include shipping.  Shipping will be the _actual_ shipping cost, I am not running a charity on shipping.  I have a postage scale from eBay sales, and I will box it up, measure and weigh, and quote you an exact USPS shipping cost.

Litton generation 3 PVS-7B night vision:  
nvg_zpslkpjuh7a.png
IMG_0537_zpsflurvs96.jpg
IMG_0540_zpsyej9edku.jpg
nvg%20photo_zpsbutykptt.png
I am still torn if I am going to sell this or not.  Will pass it on for what I spent on it.  These are in excellent working order with no problems.  Comes with carrying case, sacrificial window, rubber eye cups, and lens cap.  Used in a few night games in Texas a few years back, and was ridiculously awesome.  These are still an ITAR item so no shipping out of USA of couse.  $1400

KWA 2GX KM4A1:

IMG_0632_zpszeelyd2h.jpg
IMG_0631_zpshgua7onp.jpg

Stock KWA AEG, wired to the buffer tube with XT60 connectors (to take advantage of cheap but solid HobbyKing Lipos of all sizes, http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__86__85__Batteries_Accessories-Li_Poly_All_brands_.html).  Installed R-hop (as popularized by airsoftmechanics.com).  Range was a tested 240 feet with KSC 0.30g BB’s (measured on flat field with lawn tape).  Has a Classic Army RAS handguard installed.  This was my outdoors AEG (see it in action:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fEG4y-Ejls)  
$125

Tokyo Marui P226:  

IMG_0625_zps6r7mnjxj.jpg
IMG_0626_zpse8hfsegn.jpg

Has Creation aluminum slide and frame set fitted (non-rail, classic P226).  PDI piston head, a total of two mags (one is the e2 type with flat baseplate), both with Nine Ball air seal packings installed.  $225

KSC G19 - 
IMG_0621_zpsj5kghfqg.jpg
IMG_0619_zpsgv96ggpt.jpg
recently purchased from Hong Kong, in original packaging with 1 extra mag.  $200

KWA MP7a1 - 
IMG_0633_zpsxzjmzamy.jpg
IMG_0635_zpsj7ifihv6.jpg
as new in box with total of 4 mags and spare hop up rubber.  Only modification is to remove original flash hider to fit a 12 to 14 mm adapter so a Marui Tracer unit could be used with it (included) - $300

KJW P226 - 
IMG_0622_zpsxquckowy.jpg
my spare CQB pistol.  Includes 2 extra mags, has a Nine Ball 6.00 “power” barrel.  Runs remarkably well with a Marui tracer unit on the threaded barrel (not included).  $80 

M203 set:  
IMG_0518_zpsotndbmii.jpg
one Classic Army short M203, and one JAC long M203 (classic airsoft company, the precursor to the Sun Project model even).  Both are barrel mount.  Includes one standard Madbull 48 rd green gas shell.  $65

DEVGRU Frogman headset:  
IMG_0627_zps4ecu3whf.jpg
this was a common item prior to the cheapie ACM type headsets.  This is made in Korea, and is a much more “mil-spec” feeling item (is a much better replica TASC style headset with TCI style PTT, with multi-out connector).  Used with a Garmin Rino combination handheld GPS and FRS radio, can do GPS position reporting over the radio if your teammates have a Rino as well.  $60 for headset, $125 for headset + Garmin Rino 110

Pantac / Phantom MBSS plate carrier 
IMG_0522_zpsglbq2j44.jpg
$25

JG spare gearbox - 
IMG_0520_zpsghqio9vc.jpg
ver2 MP5 gearbox set for build that never happened.  $20

SOTech Groundpounder drop leg holster - 
IMG_0511_zpsoubtnomp.jpg
has seen a lot through the years, still in good condition $20

Airsoft Innovations original Tornado grenade 
IMG_0628_zpsbecekicv.jpg
New out of package, never used.  Got it at an AirSplat sale many years ago and haven’t used it.  $45

Archived