Phoenix airsoft products?

CZFan

They make something I want. It is half the price of the SDP product..

Anybody have used their slide kits? Seems to be an obscure company at best and I cannot find much user feedback, at least in English.

No damn way im paying SDP prices given im limited to stock lower internals, so its between phoenix and detonator or creation upper build out of alum. trying to decide

• 2 months later...

I can now answer my own question.

Fitting is 100% oem. Nothing to grind, adjust. Drop fit.  They are obviously cast/extruded and then CNC finished (as most airsoft actually). as such some areas aren't really finished well, namely curves; cast marks remain.. just sloppy cnc really. But its really not horrible tbh. The steel is very hard compared to the typical offerings (ra, guarder etc). I had to remove a slight burr edge and it was an absolute nightmare. Same file would bite right into RA steel like its plastic.

Finish isn't sandy but very smooth coating of some type. The sheen and feel is prototypical enough. Seems to be pretty durable as it survived sight installation with no scratches where the slide slid, and that had to be hammered in quite decisively.

So basically, you can get their products on clearance for under half of competitor costs for at least 90% of the quality.  Pictures in the appropriate picture thread, eventually. Maybe tomorrow, maybe next year. Whenever I get to it.

Archived