Arnie's get together for a game topic!

Lone_Bullet

I'm liking it.  Only just started it last week so it's had a few updates since launch. I think another one is due soon too to change things up again.

The RPG type inventory is a lot to get my head around though coming from straight up shooters.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GTA V missions work with 1-6 people.

Heists.  The first heist is for 2 people.  The rest are for 4 people.

However, if you have a lot of people you can just create mayhem in a public server or go for the daily challenges to make money and RP.

There are also dynamic events that proc (fly the furthest upside-down for example) and will give you a load of money and RP.

On top of that, if you have a lot of people you can do races.

I am now at 50/50 for Sunday since I am going to Devon that day and my wife might want me to speak to her or something.

I'll try to be there though.

The division is pretty good fun until you hit level 30 and begin the awful endgame grind. I liked exploring the city and finding all the collectibles and such, but having to head shot most enemies with several mags before they'll die becomes repetitive real fast.

^^^^

THIS

The setting was SO promising, but seriously... a grind RPG disguised as a tactical shooter is just stupid in my precious world.

Remake it as a true tactical shooter game ( with less wannabe heroics ) and I'd be all over it.

I gave it a try at a reduced price but no, not my thing.

The devs have apparently delayed the rest of the DLC so they can concentrate on ironing all the problems people were unhappy with (bullet sponge enemies where high on the list) so who knows maybe it'll improve in the future.

Shame as it seemed so promising.

• 2 weeks later...

The best part is that over two days we had tried to complete that mission about 20 or 30 times.

It was the first time we got to the end of the mission.

The plane drops you over the sea and you parachute onto the beach.

I was hovering off the coast in a helicopter waiting to collect them from the beach.

I looked up and saw two parachutes open.

L_B then shot between them at terminal velocity and creamed into the ground.

Mission fail.

Try again.

It was hilarious.

Archived