Arnie's get together for a game topic!

Lone_Bullet

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What you doing this evening ;)

What hour are we talking about? I might drop by at last.

Also, *suitcase*. I just remembered that I have to check if I can upgrade my Dubsta. Some armor and matte OD paintjob seem proper.

Well, I managed to buy a Hakuchou and put a couple of upgrades on it. I also got rid of the completely useless Duneloader.

Also, did any of you get Sniper Elite 3 on the weekend Steam sale? It was ridiculously cheap, 16,24€ for the game and Season Pass.

Yeah, there are several fun things to do if you are an executive or a MC president in GTA Online.

Also, Bullet, you reminded me that I have a copy of Space Engineers, but when I installed it... Jesus Christ, that game confuses the *suitcase* out of me. I had no idea what was happening, some bots pestering me and getting shot down by the automated base defenses, mining ship that fell apart before failing to mine anything of importance, the connectors not working at all (I tried to unload the bloody mining vehicle, but couldn't), and last but not least, construction that was even more confusing.

Archived