The mediocre thread.

Alias1983

I want them to approve the stuff for medical use, I know it works Iv lived in places where it's legal medicinally.

I'm dependant on my painkillers and it really *fruitcage*s with my head it depresses me knowing that I'm dependant on OxyContin it's a really horrible feeling knowing that theae poxy *fruitcage* painkillers have so much of a pull on my life. But I need them, I don't take more than I'm prescribed but the awareness of how Ill I get if I miss a dose, the side affects and what they have done to my body and my head really upsets me. Waiting for an operation that may change that and watching it being put back over and over, getting older and watching my life get away as I wait and wait and wait for a new treatment a new tablet just waiting for SOMETHING to work is *fruitcage* horrible.

Don't get ill it's *fruitcage* horrible. Knowing you're a drug addict is awful and doctors offering more tablets to help with the depression and not understanding why that won't help is really horrible.

The depression yeah, it's really not great and I get people trying to be helpful/supportive reassuring me that I'm not a drug addict just depend on medication going 'would you call someone on immune suppressants for their kidney transplant an addict' they don't get it. The withdrawal stuff really scares me really upsets me it's so obvious and nasty how much of a mess it is.

The way I can't just pack a bag and go somewhere without panicking about tablets, the way I can't just stay out for an unplanned drink with someone if I don't have my next two doses of meds it just... It's really hard to explain just how much of my life revolves around them.

Archived