Carbon Fiber Handguard quest

NeoVeNoM

Hello all,

I am restyling my PTW, trying to make it light, but at the same time turning it in a piece of eye candy.

I have looked on the web and found many different options.

But most of those do not ship to Belgium.

Is there anyone who knows of a place or store that stocks carbon fiber handguards?

Preferably with key mod and lengths in between 7 to 13 inches?

Many thanks!

Didn't see any airsoft CF handguards that has KeyMod/M-Lok/whatever accessory attachments interface.

I wouldn't trust KM/ML attachments mounted on holes drilled from off-the-shelf CF tubes, unless it is thick as hell, which renders the lightweight factor useless.

If you wish, there's a readily available airsoft CF handguard from Asura, you'll need the barrel nut from delta ring and it has no attachments.

Oh BTW, my precious :D

204P6Y7l.jpg
b15kxRml.jpg

that is a nice piece. Did you make that attachment yourself?

I have found the Asura a while ago, have also found a couple CF Keymod handguards, but not exactly the way I want them.

Guess I'l just go for a Noveske one.

At least my outer barrels are already CF.

thx :P

It's originally a MadBull JP handguard, measured JP's handguard base and eBay'd a very similar sized CF tubing, drill some countersunk holes and done.

In fact I did similar searching but no luck, that would be awesome if I can get hold of Lancer CF handguard/stock set, or someone make a replica.

Archived