Getting rid of old kit

seanlavelle

Having not gone to a skirmish in well over five years now, and having been an avid geardo, I have a lot of airsoft guff clogging up my small apartment, and have finally decided to get rid of all but a few choice pieces (more out of denial about what I spent on it, rather than any hope of using it again). I got rid of the low hanging fruit a year or so ago - stuff that was innocuous enough to be either given away or thrown in the bin if it was too cheap/knackered to be used.

I'm now left with stuff that is still going to be useful to someone and/or likely to get me a visit from the police if I just chuck it in the bins

I'm no longer familiar with what people are using these days - is someone going to want 11 well used G&P mid cap STANAG magazines from 2007, or do they not work with modern kit?

For webbing/vests/clothes you can put it on ebay, and you can put magazines up as well.

You can't sell IF or RIF on ebay, and Facebook just banned them aswell, so you'll have to sell those on an airsoft forum.

You cannot use the classfields here on Arnies until you have 100 posts. You are not allowed to sell anything outside the classfields either, you need 100 posts.

Your magazines will work in most m4 type AEGs, there are a few proprietary guns now such as the recoil shock mentioned by Forky above.

• 1 month later...

Archived