Armorer Works Double Barrel Hi-Capa

renegadecow

Apparently people are buying these things as another company (though unheard of for me) is making double barrel pistols. Like normal Hi-Capas aren't fat enough. Available in black and a silver two-tone version.

http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/m317/Armorer-Works/p32758/Armorer-Works-HX2102-Double-Barrel-Hi-Capa-GBB-Pistol-(BK)/product_info.html

AW-GBB-51-DB-BK-1.jpg

I'm not sure if they've already been released under WE's branding; it may be that this model will be released exclusively through Armourer Works as that brand does seem to be focused on Hi-Capas.

AW products are AW products. They are designed and assembled by AW, but a lot of the parts are made by WE (obviously). But they are AW products, not just WE rebranded by another distributor. Check their facebook to see what they're on about:

https://www.facebook.com/armorerworks

Also general note on the double pistols...they are AWESOME. They run so much better than a normal pistol. They have 2,5x gas capacity, 2 x piston surface, same recoil spring and slide is only 30% heavier (or so). So the performance is actually better than normal pistols. The dual G18C is actually very skirmishable, it will mag dump in one burst like nothing.

Considering the there have been items shown on WE's own Facebook page that have then been released as "Armorer works", I'm gonna throw my 2 cents in here and say Armorer Works is almost certainly a direct factory product from WE. There's very little doubt about it.

The DL44 blaster I bought came in an Armorer Works box, but I'm guessing is a WE Broomhandle pistol (M712/C96/whatever) with some farkles bolted on.

Either way, I'm hoping that Evike will stock the double hi capa monstrosity and then have some ludicrous sale on it, similar to how I got my more regular AW hi capa.

Armourer Works are OEM'd by WE, just FYI - everything they sell is built on a preexisting WE product. They may just be an in-house rebrand.

There was a lot of drama over on Facebook (what the imgur link is referencing) regarding this. The sales rep was under the assumption that the company he worked for was an entirely separate company. I'm a little skeptical in thinking that if it was truly just WE he would've actually known. Also, WE??, the page they messaged apparently had no idea who the AW sales rep was.

Well, here's one thing to consider. All WE M712S have Taiwanese military markings on them. Which I think look great.

The Armorer works Dl44 blasters however have no markings at all. And there is a version now for sale with Mauser markings on it as well.

The markings on the WE version are very deep. They can't just be filled in or ground off. Which means WE must be purposely making unmarked versions that they are not offering for sale otherwise. Its pretty obvious that if WE isn't making the Armorer works products themselves (which they clearly are), then they are directly supplying them with special versions of their guns.

lol yeah i personally think ALL double barrel guns are pointless, look awful and feel awful in the hands, yeah they have a strong recoil but that all they have going for them in my opinion..

I do like some of the armorer works guns though and i see mike cripps is stocking some, unlike mike to stock WE so could be a good sign, im tempted on a few guns to be honest, ill be able to compare them to TM and standard WE properly then, lets see what christmas brings,

ATB, Marc.

• 2 weeks later...

so. evike has this image on their product page for the 2 tone version.

doublebarrel.jpg

for some reason this is funny. mostly because of the typo.

still want one of these double barreled jobs.

wonder why this AW 20112011 is almost $50 less expensive than the WE 19112011

Archived