Specna Arms BBs, any good?

Isamu

I have been using unfire Rocket BBs for a long time now and the quality/price ratio was enough for me, but it seems Gunfire is descontinuing them in favor of the Specna Arms BBs, My guts tell me that Specna Arms are Gunfire own brand and their BBs will be the same as the Rocket ones, but I will be running out of ammo soon and I would need some info about these BBs, if anyone has already tested them =)

I will be using 0.28g and 0.30g Bss, if that helps.

Thanks for your insight

Thanks for the advices guys, my problem is that I am somehow trigger happy and although I try to use quality BBs, rockets and Specna are cheaper than G&G, at least were I can find them, so I try to find and use BBs with the best quality/price ratio.

I will probably order some of the specna BBs and see how they fare, if they perform like the rockets, that's good enough for me =)

Aaand here's his verdict:

Rocket 0.25gs misfeeds and jams like mad.

Rocket Professional 0.25gs worked fine but were very hard to see (dark tan)
Specna Arms 0.25g worked well but were much more expensive than the others

Tested in a variety of gnus, with barrels from 6.08 to 6.01mm, midcaps and hicaps. The standard rockets would misfeed and jam in the midcaps and hicaps, the professionals occasionally jammed in the midcaps and needed a love tap to get them to feed again. Specnas fed fine but the pricepoint wasn't great.

This was at the beginning of the year, mind, so the prices may be better now.

Thanks for the advices guys, my problem is that I am somehow trigger happy and although I try to use quality BBs, rockets and Specna are cheaper than G&G, at least were I can find them, so I try to find and use BBs with the best quality/price ratio.

I will probably order some of the specna BBs and see how they fare, if they perform like the rockets, that's good enough for me =)

£10 per kg of .28 at patrolbase if you buy 3. That's if you're in UK.

Thanks for the insight DL, To my experience none of the rockets platinum I used till now never jammed in any of my guns or mags, well, yes, only on those AK PMAGs, but I think those mags are jammed with any BB XD

Jal3: unfortunately I'm not in the UK but in Spain, so I have to rely on shops like Taiwangun or Gunfire for a supply of decent BBs at not outrageous prices =D

Archived