Mafioso Hardballer Long Slide problems

danr

Are we looking at the same photos?  They're polished stainless steel.

Stainless steel sold by Mafioso separate.

So are the controls and internals TM-compatible or WE-compatible or neither?

TM compatible ( advanced frame so no inner chassis) but need modding to the sear and trigger.

• 5 weeks later...

After a decently long vacation and a bout of laziness, I finally got back to this today. So, decided to indulge in a bit of necroposting.

Swapped the piston head for an Airsoft Surgeon one I had laying around and it already feels like there is actually friction between the piston head and the nozzle. So presumably that means it'll seal much better.

Also spent a long time trying to drive the pins in the trigger. I thought that they were just straight pins, but couldn't get them out the way they looked like they wanted to. Tried it the other way around and they came out very easily.

A few seconds with a Dremel cut off wheel and I removed the part of the trigger bar that stopped the trigger screw from working. Reassembled and now everything seems to be working properly.

Will need to test at some point in the future, but things are looking promising.

Archived