A returning introduction

Cha$e

Hi all,

After nearly a 9 year hiatus I have rediscovered my passion for Airsoft. Now being a father and being settled in a career that can offer me the time to play more regularly I have come back to this site and community to find out what has changed in all these years.

Dan

Damn, that's a long hiatus.

Well, you missed the attack of the clones. It's now the age of cheap and mostly solid AEGs

And there's the gas blowback rifle.

And recently, we now have an AEG, multishot shotgun from marui, who is still the best innovator.

Should be an interesting journey for you.

Oh also, we are in an age of the go pro and action cams. Cheating appears to be more prevalent, but it's just because it's all posted to YouTube. It's all the same as it has been, but there's more people playing now.

Damn, that's a long hiatus.

Well, you missed the attack of the clones. It's now the age of cheap and mostly solid AEGs

And there's the gas blowback rifle.

And recently, we now have an AEG, multishot shotgun from marui, who is still the best innovator.

Should be an interesting journey for you.

Oh also, we are in an age of the go pro and action cams. Cheating appears to be more prevalent, but it's just because it's all posted to YouTube. It's all the same as it has been, but there's more people playing now.

Cheers for the reply.

Back when I stopped airsofting CYMA had only really just come into the market as a decent entry level platform along with Dboys.

It appears now though that the options are endless and more accessible which is great

Archived