HPA Tapped TM Desert Eagle?

bankz5152

Propene = Propylene =? Map Pro... 

Map Pro nowadays is supposed to be mostly propylene, but there's no way to be sure exactly what is the composition of the can you're buying. I know Worthington and Bernzomatic worked great in my personal experience, but personal experience is not as good measure as actual physics.

If you can find pure Propene (or Propylene, just two names for the same thing) by all means go for it. It provides a 10ºC lower equivalent to propane, so it works just fine in 5-25ºC temperatures.

The DE does work and does cycle, just not well enough in anything below around 18C to be a suitable as a proper sidearm. Hence the questions, I could use it just doesnt perform as well as my HK 45. Granted I know it probably never well but if I can improve it then why not try?

Though I will try to find some pure propene, give that another go. 

Though I will try to find some pure propene, give that another go. 

You won't see much of a difference between green gas and propane, they are the very same thing, only one has odour added and the other has some silicone.

When ambient temperature is below that on which your gun works OK with propane, switch to propylene (Map Pro) and you'll see the difference.

When ambient temperature is below that on which your gun works OK with propane, switch to propylene (Map Pro) and you'll see the difference.

When the ambient temperature is low enough for propane to not correctly function my pistol, I don't correctly function.

Archived