Whats the best HPA regulator?

Atisx

I was looking on the internet for a comparison of the available HPA regulators, but I couldnt fiind any. There are so many of them like Speed, Redline SFR, Wolverine, Ninja, Valken, Amped custom, Balystic ... What are the pros and cons of them.?

Any1 had some experice withe several of them? I'm not talking about the basics like LP, SLP, in and output etc. I'm talking more of a comparison of them.

Thanks for your feedback.

ok, now I'm even more confused. 

An AEG can use HPA either installing a non-blowback, electro pneumatic system like PolarStar, Wolverine, Valken V12, etc, or a pneumatic blowback system like Daytona.

Electro-pneumatic systems usually run at very high RoF and therefore require high refresh regulators, like Redline SFR. 
Pneumatic blowbacks like daytona ussually require high volume, but that mostly means using the right hoses. 

Both use AEG midcaps / hicaps / drum mags, both require quite a bit of expertise to install, both are expensive as *fruitcage*. Think about 1000USD+ builds 

As for GBBR, you can HPA-tap their magazines and can work on the simplest of regulators, but the limited ammo capacity makes it a ridiculous solution. Using a HPA drum mag is usually the selected method on GBBRs, AlyanAirsoft and Reaper Airsoft Customs makes good HPA drum magazines for GBBRs. 

AlyanAirsoft also makes HPA conversions for some GBBRs that allows to plug the gun directly to the regulated HPA source and therefore using just regular AEG mags too.

Archived