WE Desert Eagle!

bankz5152

Just posted on their FB page, obvs a GBB.

Looks to be full metal with a VSR/PDI style hop.

Looks pretty decent! Hopefully they do Co2 mags and hopefully they are TM compatible!

FB links never work, so check FB

On my phone, my spelling will suck

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just after we built a Guarder kitted TM version Bankz... goddam it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very true! Though ours will always be the best looking! Im just hoping its TM compatible and they release Co2 mags for it. 

Would be nice to swap out the 13 year old hop system for something a little more modern! As well as finally being able to fit a full 10" barrel into my 10"

Well well. You all aren't looking at the bigger picture.

We have joked about it before. But this almost certainly means...

DOUBLE DEAGLE!!!

:P

kill me nauw

Cool release though. Full metal Desert Eagle from WE, can't complain. Still won't get one though because it is just too big for my tiny hands to handle (hehehe :D )

Yeah.  I noticed that in the video.  Very cool for WE to do that tbh.  TM isn't full travel, always bugged me.  Think about the size of a .50AE round and how tight it would be clearing the TM ejection port if it even fitted at all.

Yeah but your Guarder TM will be far better than the WE one.

I have high faith in WE, they will likely put a giant cylinder in it, likely CO2 mag in the pipe line, most importantly, companies like Mafioso, Ghost Island, Papago, RA-Tech will most likely release steel kit for the WE system that will run said kits in green gas, with Co2 as an option... this is going to be expensive in a few years when I build one based on the WE.. 

Archived