WE Desert Eagle!

bankz5152

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just checked.  DE mag is 19.3mm thick.   CO2 bulb is 18.8mm.  So can be done without frame relief cuts.  Mag would need side cuts exposing the bulb most likely.

more than happy with that, in fact if you go for a MASIVE hand canon as this the oonly reason is

1º full moving slide

2º kick as a donkey!

3º has to hurt your arms just handling it for 15 minutes

4º all of the above

so as the mag is being inside the grip OR inside a holster more than done with the co2 bulb showing, even if the walls remaining are furious pink, If I have to go for a DE I would go for this then.

Was just getting ready to "pull the trigger" on the WE Mauser and the Han Solo Blaster, now this! Really WE, really?! Maybe in time for Christmas? Better be a good supply of spare magazines as well! C02 or Green Gas, I dont care, just have them in good supply.

You really have to hand it to these guys, while most of the "Big Guys" throw out a new model every now and then (and the airsoft world goes ga ga), WE just keeps on putting out something new all the time. Its impressive. Most impressive. 

Those mags do look good. Metal slide stop activation bit and the look like TM ones but with a less protruding gas router (I wonder if they are different yet interchangeable?), though that could be the angle of the photograph. TM mag for reference. 

416hbSA3khL._SY355_.jpg

Tbh the nozzle in the TM is bloody big, im not sure you could fit a bigger one in there. 

What ever happens i'll be keeping my 6" Guarder as it is just the prettiest thing short of a real one. However the 10" may be stripped of its fancy bits and sold to fund a WE project. 

I'm hoping they do black, silver and chrome. REALLY hoping they do Co2 mags.

Seems like they've gotten rid of the flimsy hopup cover on the Marui, which I'm happy about.

This reminds me a bit of their P38, where it's clearly based on the Maruzen, but improved and simplified.

I imagineheyll have also done away with the metal frames that sit inside the slide and barrel on the Marui.

WE released a two new videos, though the quality is pretty low. The first has them pulling two sets of pistols from their slides like they were drawing it from a holster or something. We've got the DEs, and what looks to be the P99s we saw back when the P38 was teased :)

Second video is a top down view of what also looks like the P99s. I'm really hoping this is a P99. If it's anything like their P38 it's fix the abyssal flaws of the Maruzen.

https://www.facebook.com/WE.Taitan/?fref=ts

Archived