WE Desert Eagle!

bankz5152

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still need to wait for more information, but my hope is that the WE blow back internals are going to be better than TM's decade (s?) old system, so it will likely function better than the TM version. There's also hopes of co2 with WE, where as TM will never have that... hence why I'm waiting.

But there is already one for TMs desert eagle why wait for one that might not come and is definitely going to be of lesser quality and cost almost the same?

Mafioso >>>>>>>>x100000 better then guarder, WE will also be newer design, better materials used and probable better performer then the dated TM.

The ones that TM make now are an updated revision of their older GBB Desert Eagle from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. That's why they've got "HARD KICK" posted all over the box, to differentiate them from the old old old version.

Justpistols.co.uk used to have a review of one, but alas, the site has been down for yonks

I DID DONE FOUND A BACKUP: http://justpistols.arniesairsoft.co.uk/deagle.htm

How old is the TM Desert Eagle system anyways? Must be one of their first model GBBs? :o

2003 for the "Hard Kick" there was one before that as well. 

Sad news on the mag front!! I was hoping for TM compatible mags so I could eventually buy Co2 mags and use my bloody Guarder kitted DEagles!

Someone please confirm it when they get one!

Either way soon as i've some cash I'll be getting one :D  

It's a matte black finish and I think it looks off in most pictures and videos because they are not cleaned/wiped down beforehand. If you want a clean matte finish, wipe it down. If you want to shine it up, rub it in silicon oil and let it sit over night and wipe it down (can't guarantee that won't mess up the paint but it works on some of my other guns).

I think you mean it looks kinda "blotchy" or uneven.

Or if it's just the matte finish overall you don't like well then that's too bad :P

Seen a real one and they look better than that (but that goes without saying). Now, my opinion, I don't like it and wouldn't buy it. Looks cheap to me (ah haaarrrrgh, it is cheap), considering some of WE gbb's have a nice finish it's not beyond the pale to expect a nice finish on this.

Wont be buying the black one, will wait to see what the chrome, nickle or even silver finish one looks like.

Archived