WE Desert Eagle!

bankz5152

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed.  If it had matching Guarder controls...amazing.  I think in the looks department Guarder wins hands down compared to the WE, talking silver finish at least.  WE looks like a toy in comparison.  But that full travel though.

6K posts woo party.gif

i totally agree about the TM controls, bothers me a lot... thinking of switching those parts to black ones or sandig them a bit with fine grit sandpaper... 

ohwell enough with the OT... shootercbgear and KY takes 40 usd for standard shipping :o asiaairsoft only 10, but im not making business with them again because of reasons..

I am so far resisting the temptation, although I shall definitely get one in black, I really want to hold out until the silver one comes out, as I already have three black desert eagles, so a silver one is much easier to justify as it is completely different! Does anyone know for sure when the silver one will be released?

Thanks for asking them, that is a little frustrating that they can't even say it will probably be a month or whatever. Christmas release maybe?? I can hold on a while and beg santa for one I guess, although all the shops around me have got their Christmas stuff already, I was starting to wonder if someone had moved it into October this year.

I just wanted to add that I checked my kwc standard size c02 magazine (not the ugly long one which does however look pretty much at home on the 10" barrel version) fits in my hfc mag well which does not have the cut outs either side like the kwc gun. The top is different so it won't work, but it does fit without any problem, so the acceptance of a c02 mag doesn't require any additional cut outs in the mag well on the Desert Eagle. 1911, it definitely does, but the Desert Eagle magazine as mentioned earlier is plenty fat enough to accommodate c02.

There's a comparison review between TM and WE on FB (can't find it now) which shows a cutout on the magwell similar to the KWC that indicates a possible CO2 mag in the future.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=854274728076750&id=192366027600960

Maybe that'll work. Comparison pictures between an apparently broken Guarder kitted Marui and the WE.

Doesnt look like the mags are compatible though, thats an enormous shame imo -

That would have prevented the use of that amazing GBBR-like nozzle, wouldn't it? 

The day people stop complaining about retrocompatibility with previous, lesser designs, airosft brands will start to actually innovate

Last I checked the TM one had a pretty hefty nozzle, far as I know the largest one in a pistol... Until now I guess. 

I also wouldnt say its a lesser design, weve barely scratched the surface with the WE model so it may well turn out to be a lemon, unlikely yes but possible. The TM however has stood the test of time being on the shelves since 2003.

Archived