WE Desert Eagle!

bankz5152

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just been playing with one . I'm really impressed , nice matte finish , very solid , full stroke blowback ,deep engravings and  field stripping as per the real one .

Using an old can of green gas in 13 degrees C it fired all rounds and locked very positively with a good kick . 1.35KG on the scales empty 

Just got one in my hands today from the postman.  Tried uploading pictures but Imgur isn't wanting to take them at the moment...

Having owned a Guarder kitted TM Desert Eagle in the past I can say that the trademarks on this are much shallower.  I've been there done that on the whole "uber l33t OMGBBQ gotta have correct trades/dimension" thing (Prime MBK'd 228 conversion, Prime Cougar, etc) and this is more than acceptable for the average airsofter just looking for a full metal Desert Eagle with decent heft. 

Will see if I can get my pics to upload and try shooting her a bit in the coming days.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well... I just bought one :P

Got a couple of requests on Facebook and YouTube to make a video on it so I guess I will do that and if I don't find it to my liking I will sell it for the normal 50% loss margin :P

AsiaAirsoft $142 USD shipped. The other shops were like 170 to 190 shipped so... :o

It looks like cheese.

edit: and a shame they didn't at least deepen the rail grooves before refinishing it

Almost looks like the thickness of the coating made the weaver cuts disappear completely :P

I was actually considering sending mine to get Cerakoted but definately not attempting gold or chrome. Better black finish in that case.

Which is pretty crazy when you work with replicating real firearms... :o

KY says

Thanks for the information. We will try to reflect it to WE

When I said that the weaver rail cuts on top are too shallow and wondering if they will adjust the manufacturing process.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived